Thursday, February 24, 2011

Digital Compositing: Week Seven

This week I experimented with the Rig Removal node and finally managed to get the costume I needed for my superhero.

I didn't have any undue issues with the Rig Removal node, so I don't have much to report here. It was a bit of a challenge removing the pigeon from the scene because of the extensive blurring on the bird's wings as it flew, as well as its somewhat non-linear path.

I also had some issues with it rendering out the red "warning" square when I wrote out my scene, but this was just because the bounding box of the Rig Removal node very slightly escaped the frame.




Embedded below are the "before" and "after" videos, with the pigeon automagically and properly removed from the scene.





Additionally, I have an image of the costume that I have; right now I am trying to reserve the camera and find a time where I can get the green screen room and also my primary actor (Dave) and a certain number of additional actors to play the thugs for the superhero to beat up.


No comments:

Post a Comment