Friday, August 6, 2010

BrainBank: Memento Mori Edition

Here's something new for you all: a post about music. I didn't listen to music at all until my friend convinced me to buy an iPod my senior year of high school, so I would deem my musical tastes immature at best. That being said, occasionally a band does catch my ear.

I'm not very good at actually picking up the lyrics until I've had a good few listen-throughs of a song, but I definitely tend to judge bands by their vocalists. I really like the sound of the band Flyleaf's vocalist, so I was pretty psyched to find out that the Texan band released a second album.

Since I'm bad at picking up on lyrics, I totally didn't realize that Flyleaf is apparently a Christian rock band until I looked them up one day; but don't let that deter you. Jesus sidles into the songs occasionally, but he's pretty chill about it.

Check it out on Amazon (if you buy it, I get some money apparently, which is awesome):

Memento Mori (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Deluxe Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment